AJAX And PHP: Building Responsive Web Applications eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A systematic guide to the technologies, standards, protocols, and means used for the transparent security of information interaction in computer networks, this resource enables an independent understanding of the various methods of providing computer and information security when using modern network technology. The basic features of both Web technologies and the distributed information processing technologies connected with them that are based on mobile programs are described, as are the network technologies that influence security. Also covered are the methods of attacking computer networks and practical guidelines for protecting a virtual network.