Agile Project Management: How to Succeed in the Face of Changing Project Requirements eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Organizations that rely on computing technology for survival understand the critical importance of managing projects that meet strategic goals and objectives. The diversity of business globalization and electronic commerce combined with the unceasing pace oftechnical change continues to challenge efforts for more proficient project management techniques. Presenting the tools you need to meet the challenges of the new business environment, New Directions in Project Management covers best practices in all areas of managing software development projects – practices that have been determined by measurable results not vague ideologies. In addition to a comprehensive treatment of software development project management, this book covers managing outsourced projects, teamand consensus-building, requirements definition, systems integration, measurement and metrics, and quality assurance testing. Rather than force-feeding a particular vision of project management and one methodology, the integrated approach combined with detailed concepts and techniques presented here offer you valuable advice and guidance for your project’s success. Successful planning for the challenges of the new business environment will remain complex, but not unachievable. In this environment, project management cannot be viewed only as a solitary management activity but as a set of dynamic principles that can be cultivated and improved through practical experience. This demands the best of your skills. Covering software development project management from all sides, New Directions in Project Management gives you the advantage.