Agent-Mediated Electronic Commerce III: Current Issues in Agent-Based Electronic Commerce Systems eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Based on an in-depth research study, this book provides an avenue for managers and researchers to explore, examine, and describe interorganizational trust relationships in e-commerce participation. Identified are trust behaviors in business relationships as they relate to e-commerce. In comparing their own organization with those researched, managers can then examine their own and their trading partners’ trust behaviors.