Advertising to Children on TV: Context, Impact, and Regulation eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The fast-paced and complex PR role is becoming increasingly important as libraries need to respond quickly to the changing media landscape and the country’s demographic shifts. This handbook will get you on the right PR track with: ideas to harness a celebrity brand and create effective public service announcements; the how-tos of amplifying your message through partnerships; the means to develop affordable podcasts, savvy outreach programs, and special events; and tips for using gaming to build excitement. Written by high-profile experts in the PR field, “The Library PR Handbook” is the essential reader for those looking to spice up their library’s message and get the word out.