Advertising as Multilingual Communication eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Marketing Across Cultures offers a different approach to global marketing, based on the recognition of diversity in world markets and on local consumer knowledge and marketing practices. The text adopts a cultural approach to international marketing, which has two main dimensions: * A cross-cultural approach compares national marketing systems and local commercial customs in various countries. * An intercultural approach, which is centred on the study of interaction between business people from different cultures. The book is invaluable for senior undergraduate students who have studied a marketing management course and Postgraduate students (MBA in particular) for an international marketing course. For those who wish to improve their cultural awareness, this is essential reading.