Advertising and Societies: Global Issues (Digital Formations, Vol. 14) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Focusing on a concept that is rapidly integrating into the daily lives of consumers—locally, nationally, and globally—this handbook presents a detailed examination of mobile marketing. Based on 20 years of experience in the field, this reference proves that this cost-effective strategy can be used successfully by businesses of any size. Beginning with a simple test to determine a firm’s readiness to go mobile, this guide also includes preliminary questions, an accessible program for creating a dynamic campaign, advice on how to avoid making common mistakes, and the most current online resources for mobile marketers. With easy-to-follow tips on building stronger consumer relationships and strategies such as text messaging and social networking, this resource will help any company put their message in the palms of customers’ hands.