Advertising and Promotion: Communicating Brands eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The book considers advertising and promotions on the internet how does the law apply to such activities now and what developments can we expect in the future? Legislation which is being adopted by the European Commission is also considered and its likely effect on marketing activities in the UK is analysed. Other areas of law examined include: the contractual relationships vis advertising and promotions, copyright, trade marks and branding, passing off, defamation, character merchandising and personality endorsement, product and price descriptions, comparative advertising, the use of third party material and the law governing lotteries and promotions. There is also a section on legal procedure and remedies.