Advertising: A Cultural Economy eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Step-by-step guidelines for successful marketing management! Designed for college- and graduate-level marketing students, Marketing Management: Text and Cases is also a valuable resource for anyone trying to market a product or service. This volume integrates understandable marketing concepts and techniques with useful tables, graphs, and exhibits. Three leading experts in marketing management teach you how to market any business. Marketing Management: Text and Cases is divided into two sections to accommodate a wide variety of interests. The first section is an essential textbook that offers a complete overview of marketing management, and describes the steps necessary for successful company-to-customer interaction. Each chapter comes generously enhanced with tables and charts to clearly demonstrate the marketing process from concept to implementation. Marketing Management: Text and Cases also contains fifteen new case studies to challenge the more experienced marketing student as well as introduce the beginner to situations where the marketing process can be demonstrated. These cases provide a wide variety of managerial situations for small, medium, and large companies as well as entrepreneurial cases to expose readers to the types of analyses needed for those examples. From the creation of a new waterpark to marketing algae products, these case studies provide backgrounds, histories, trend analyses, and data to reveal the companies’ situations and possible solutions. This book is useful for training courses and valuable to university faculty and students as well as business managers, CEOs, and entrepreneurs. Marketing Management: Text and Cases covers essential managerial elements of marketing, including: an overview of marketing in the new millennium, including basic definitions, global marketing, and electronic marketing customer analysis—segmentation, market grids, and market estimations competitive analysis—types of competition, gathering intelligence, and marketing audits financial analysis—assessing revenue, cost, profitability, and risk for marketing decisions marketing planning—both strategic planning and operational perspectives evaluation and control of marketing activities including sales, cost, and profit