Advertising 2.0: Social Media Marketing in a Web 2.0 World eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
As Europe moves towards becoming a truly single European market, its contribution to global marketing grows. This topical text expands upon existing international marketing theory and synthesizes it with colourful examples of relevant international marketing practice. Topics covered include: marketing information systems marketing research product development pricing issues international promotion distribution channels. With a strong theoretical framework, this informative text draws out the key issues within the developing European Union and the role it plays in marketing around the globe. Its excellent pedagogy (including case studies, summaries, text boxes and a website to run alongside), helps make it a valuable resource for academics and professionals alike. Visit the Companion website at www.routledge.com/textbooks/0415314178