Advances in Enzymology and Related Areas of Molecular Biology, Mechanism of Enzyme Action eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Still widely used as gene markers, isozymes detected by zymogram techniques have proven valuable in a range of other biological applications over the last few years. Along with these new applications, many new techniques have also emerged. Yet more than eight years since the Handbook of Detection of Enzymes on Electrophoretic Gels was first published, it remains the only book completely devoted to zymogram methods. The time has come to bring its contents up to date.New in the Second Edition:An overview of new applications of enzyme electrophoresis and zymogram techniquesZymogram techniques for approximately 100 enzymes not included in the first edition, bringing the total to more than 900 methods for detecting more than 400 different enzymesInformation on subunit structure included within the enzyme sheets to facilitate interpretation of isozyme patterns detected on zymogramsAn appendix containing information on the buffer systems most commonly used for enzyme electrophoresis in starch, cellulose acetate, and polyacrylamide gels.The second edition of this bestselling handbook makes significant additions to the set of reliable gene markers suitable for electrophoretic analysis. It also strengthens the value of enzyme electrophoresis as a powerful tool proven successful in solving a variety of problems encountered across many biological areas, including the post-genome biology.