Advances in Accounting Behavioral Research, Volume 9 eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
CliffsQuickReview course guides cover the essentials of your toughest classes. Get a firm grip on core concepts and key material, and test your newfound knowledge with review questions.CliffsQuickReview Accounting Principles I is your logical, easy-to-grasp guide to understanding the language of business. This guide introduces each topic, defines key terms, and walks you through each sample problem step-by-step. In no time, you’ll be ready to tackle the key concepts in this book such asGenerally accepted accounting principlesDouble-entry bookkeepingAdjustments and financial statementsInventory systemsSubsidiary ledgers and special journalsCash controlsEvaluating accounts receivableOperating assetsCliffsQuickReview Accounting Principles I acts as a supplement to your textbook and to classroom lectures. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. Whether you read the book from cover to cover or focus on select topics, you always get clear, jargon-free explanations of the fundamentals, supplemented with equations, charts, and tables.With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.