Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
With this practical book, you ll learn how to get you up and running with Terraform, an open source tool that allows you to define infrastructure for a variety of cloud providers including AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean, and others using a simple, declarative programming language. Author Yevgeniy (Jim) Brikman introduces you to Terraform syntax, and shows you how to deploy and manage infrastructure with just a few CLI commands.
You ll also learn:
Why every company needs to use infrastructure-as-code
Why Terraform is preferable to Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, and CloudFormation
How you can manage Terraform state
How to create reusable infrastructure with Terraform modules
Terraform tips & tricks: loops, if-statements, and pitfalls
How to use Terraform as a team