Advanced Project Management: A Complete Guide to the Key Processes, Models and Techniques eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
In order to gain accreditation, every laboratory must have a superior quality assurance program. The keys to a successful program are the operational and technical manuals and associated documents which define the program and its various components. Written by experts with global experience in setting up laboratories, Implementing Quality in Laboratory Policies and Processes: Using Templates, Project Management, and Six Sigma provides templates for the various policies, procedures, and forms that should be contained in the quality assurance, operational, and technical manuals of a laboratory seeking accreditation.
Templates for the entire project life cycle
The book begins with a general introduction and overview of quality assurance and then moves on to cover implementation strategies. It contains best practices and templates for the project management of the design and implementation of the laboratory operational and technical manuals required to establish a quality assurance program. The templates span the entire project life cycle, from initiation, to planning, to execution, to monitoring, and finally, to closure. The book also examines how Six Sigma concepts can be used to optimize laboratories, and contains templates that cover administrative issues, quality assurance, sample control, and health and safety issues. In addition, there is a section of criteria files that relate the individual document templates to specific accreditation criterion.
Addresses the standards of ISO 17025
The results of any laboratory examination have the potential to be presented in court and can ultimately affect the life and liberty of the parties involved. Therefore, a stringent quality assurance program, including well-documented policies and a procedure manual, is essential. Ensuring that laboratories meet the standards of ISO 17025, this volume is a critical component of any laboratory’s accreditation process.