Advanced Project Financing, Structuring Risks eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This major new reference work, in an easy-to-use A-Z format, covers all aspects of facilities and property strategy, administration and control, backed up by a wealth of practical suggestions.All businesses are in effect ”in property”—but only a minority manage their property efficiently. The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors recently stated that British industry is ”throwing away ?18 billion every year” through inefficient control and use of its property assets. In addition to the pressing need to improve the management of property assets, there is now a growing body of new legislation covering waste, energy consumption and reduction and a host of environmental issues—all of which place an increasing burden on the facilities and property professional.With 64 separate entries arranged in an accessible expanded index format, the reader is able to focus on each particular subject and to find answers to problems quickly and efficiently. Valuable recent case studies add helpful further background and the work includes checklists and sample forms throughout.Like all of David Martin’s books, this is clear, concise and concentrates on what needs to be done in practice. It covers every aspect of facilities administration, budgetary and expenditure control and property administration, from accommodation planning, acquisition, building works and condition survey through dilapidations, environmental considerations, health and safety and insurance to maintenance, outsourcing, privity of contract, rating, security, underletting, VAT, waste and zoning—and much more.