Advanced Options Trading: Approaches, Tools, and Techniques for Professionals Traders eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Floating rates, central-bank intervention, derivatives trading and the very high volumes of speculative and round-the-clock trading are just a few of the facets of the foreign exchange marketplace that make it a highly dynamic and volatile arena. This book addresses the practical applications of foreign currency trading and money market trading and provides comprehensive coverage of these markets. Coverage includes: * What the instruments are * How and why they are used – by both bank dealers and corporate end-users * How the different instruments are linked one to another * How you price them * Structure of the market, EMU etc * The range of risks arising from dealings in these instruments that affect banks and corporates * How these risks are measured and managed * Brings together a range of practical, relevant material on Foreign Exchange and money market trading. * Focuses on trading situations as well as on calculations * International in coverage, the concepts and methods covered are not restricted to any country or institution