Advanced Financial Accounting eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Managerial Accounting for Managers, 2nd Edition by Noreen/Brewer/Garrison is based on the market-leading text, Managerial Accounting, by Garrison, Noreen and Brewer. The Noreen book was created to serve customers who do not wish to teach the financial accounting-oriented content that is included in the Garrison book. Of our three books (the Brewer book, the Garrison book, and the Noreen book), the Noreen book is the most pure management accounting textbook. The other two books have greater amounts of financial accounting content. Managerial Accounting for Managers, 2nd Edition is geared towards professors who love Garrison’s market-leading managerial accounting content, but have been bothered by the debits and credits included in the book. It includes the same coverage of managerial accounting topics such as Relevant Costs for Decision Making, Capital Budgeting Decisions, and Segment Reporting and Decentralization without the journal entries. The job-order costing chapter has been extensively rewritten to remove all journal entries. Furthermore, the chapters dealing with process costing, the statement of cash flows, and financial statement analysis have been dropped to enable professors to focus their attention on the bedrocks of managerial accounting—planning, control, and decision making.