Advanced bond portfolio management: best practices in modeling and strategies eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The second edition of this extensively revised text provides a critical evaluation of current developments in human resource management (HRM) through a fresh user-friendly and international approach. It balances a comprehensive overview of HRM theory — the latest ideas, theories, and research findings — with a close examination of developing HRM practices illustrated by numerous case studies.Human Resource Management: Theory and Practice, Second Edition, was written specifically to fulfill the need of introductory undergraduate and graduate courses for a rigorous analysis of HRM. For some time there has been a tendency of textbooks on personnel/human resource management to be much more prescriptive than analytical. This edition’s purpose is to provide the reader with a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the latest relevant theories, practices, and functional activities of HRM on a global basis.This book is divided into five major parts: Part I introduces the nature and role of HRM and addresses some of the controversial theoretical issues surrounding the HRM discourse; Part II reviews the external contexts that affect HRM policies and actions inside the organization; Parts III and IV examine the key human resource practices that comprise the HRM cycle; and Part V addresses some of the developments in communications and employee relations.