Businesses are complex, and, as a result, teachers face a difficult task developing students’ understanding of how they work, especially in the global context. Accounting for Business Studies helps teachers focus on modern commercial issues and integrates accounting into business and management studies. This book includes: * A business perspective rather than an accounting perspective * e-business, including case studies * Globalisation, including case studies * Business skills, like interpretation, analysis and communication * IT integrated into specific business situations * Includes models such as Porter’s Five Forces, Supply Chain, Product Life Cycle * A business perspective rather than an accounting perspective * e-business and globalisation, including case studies * Business skills, like interpretation, analysis and communication
Advanced Accounting, 10th Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!