Ad Hoc & Sensor Networks: Theory And Applications eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Quickly and accurately diagnose and treat the critically ill patient with guidance from the field’s definitive text
“…Clearly the finest textbook available in the field.” — Critical Care Medicine journal
“…Very well done…unusually user-friendly…excellent…a significant contribution to the field. It should be placed not only in the critical care practitioner’s library, but also in the rounds and nurses’ conference rooms of critical care units.” — Journal of the American Medical Association
Considered the field’s definitive text, Principles of Critical Care offers unmatched coverage of the diagnosis and treatment of the most common problems encountered in the practice of critical care. Written by expert critical care physicians who are also experienced teachers, the book features an organization, thoroughness, and clarity not found in any other reference on the topic. Within its pages, you will find comprehensive, authoritative discussion of every aspect of critical care medicine essential to successful clinical practice, ranging from basic principles to the latest technologies.
The fourth edition is highlighted by:
- A new full-color presentation
- NEW CHAPTERS on ICU Ultrasound, Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation, ICU-Acquired Weakness, Abdominal Compartment Syndrome, and Judging the Adequacy of Intravascular Volume
- The addition of many new figures and diagnostic and treatment algorithms
- In-depth, up-to-date descriptions of the unique presentation, differential diagnosis, and management of specific critical illnesses
- A logical organ system approach that simplifies the search for thorough and practical information necessary to manage a patient’s specific condition
- The integration of pathophysiology throughout the text
- Content that reflects today’s interdisciplinary approach to critical care medicine
*Reviews are of previous editions