Acute Heart Failure eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Thoracic Aortic Diseases represents an ambitious undertaking by a large number of highly respected international specialists in aortic pathologies, with the purpose of providing information on the acquired and genetic basis of aortic diseases as well as a global perspective on therapeutic alternatives.
The new concept of a team approach with surgeons working together with both interventional radiologists and specialists to repair the aorta is the trademark of this book. New material and new viewpoints are provided to practicing physicians in this modern approach to the treatment of disorders of the aorta.
This book has been written in a clear scientific way summarising the current understanding of two major aortic complications: aneurysms and acute and chronic dissections. It is updated with the most recent basic clinical research, epidemiological findings, medical, surgical and endovascular therapies of the aorta.
We provide practicing cardiovascular surgeons, interventional radiologists, cardiologists and other physicians with an up-to-date, global, clinical reference they can use in their everyday practice and as an instructional resource for teaching.