Acute Cardiac Care: A Practical Guide for Nurses eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Leading world authorities drawn from cardiology, surgery, pediatrics, internal medicine, and basic science comprehensively survey the diagnostic, therapeutic, and prognostic aspects of cardiogenic shock. These experts describe the different scenarios leading to cardiogenic shock, the ways to diagnose their causes, the unique therapeutic options based on those causes, and the outcomes associated with treatment and without. The book also surveys the biochemical and physiological changes that occur in the heart and other organs during cardiogenic shock, the identification of patients at risk for developing shock, and the novel pharmacological agents and assist devices that can help to stabilize the shock patient.