Active Portfolio Management: A Quantitative Approach for Producing Superior Returns and Controlling Risk eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Discover How to Dramatically Improve the Processes of Project-Based Management in Any Organization! One of the most influential books ever written on the development of project management, The Handbook of Project-Based Management has been completely revised for a new generation of students and practitioners. The Third Edition now features a major change in focus from delivering corporate objectives to achieving strategic change, including embedding corporate change after a project is completed. Filled with over 150 illustrations, The Third Edition of The Handbook of Project-Based Management contains: A rigorous guide to project management practice for the twenty-first century Complete tools for managing project performance and process New to this edition: new focus on achieving strategic change; new information on the project life cycle; new applications to different industries; new material on strategic design, stakeholders, and organizational capability; shift in emphasis from administrative procedures to governance Inside this Cutting-Edge Guide to Twenty-First Century Project Management • The Context of Projects: • Projects for Delivering Beneficial Change • Project Success and Strategy • The People Involved • Managing Performance: • Scope • Project Organization • Quality • Cost • Time • Risk • Managing the Process: • Project Process • Project Start-Up • Project Execution and Control • Project Close-Out • Governance of Project-Based Management: • Project Governance • Program and Portfolio Management • Developing Organizational Capability • Governance of the Project-Based Organization • International Projects