Accounting Workbook For Dummies eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This fully revised and updated edition of the best-selling manual provides the perfect introduction to the basics of accounting and business finance. It takes the reader through accounting and financial techniques, concepts and terms in an easy-to-follow, approachable style. Up to date with the latest changes in taxation law, it introduces concepts in a way intended to aid non-financial students as well as managers from organizations of all sizes. The book is organized into three main sections: Annual accounts, Management accounting and Financial management. Throughout the book there are suggestions for further reading and questions to test the reader’s understanding of each chapter. “Accounting for Non-Accountants” is already widely used as an introductory text for business and management students on a variety of courses, and it remains essential reading for anyone wishing to truly understand accounting principles and practice.