Accounting: What the Numbers Mean eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Accounting for Decision Making and Control provides students and managers with an understanding appreciation of the strengths and limitations of an organization’s accounting system. This book provides a framework for thinking about accounting systems and a basis for analyzing proposed changes to these systems. The Seventh Edition demonstrates that managerial accounting is an integral part of the firm’s organizational architecture, not just an isolated set of computational topics. The purpose of this text is to provide students and managers with an understanding and appreciation of the strengths and limitations of an organization’s accounting system, thereby allowing them to be more intelligent users of these systems. The main purpose proposed by the author remains in tact for the Seventh Edition.