Accounting Standards: Are We Ready for Principles-Based Guidelines eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
How to Open your In Home Bookkeeping Service 2nd Edition has been the best kept secret on opening your own successful bookkeeping or accounting business. It has time and time again filled the gap for many entrepreneurs who wanted to go out on their own, but didn’t know where to start. Not only does is have the Authors honest approach to self employment, it also includes the many responsibilities that the bookkeeper or accountant will have. This book includes Where to begin, what Bookkeeping and Accounting Services to offer. What the going hourly rates are for a bookkeeping business. A Step-by-Step guide on how to create Weekly, Monthly or Annual accounting. Information on Preparing Taxes, Estimating Taxes and Depreciation. A special Chapter on Common Questions, Educational Requirements, Mistakes to Avoid and Problem clients. It also includes a CD filled with Forms and Spreadsheets to start your business and use for your clients. Of course the best kept secret of them all, the most affective marketing ideas and How to get Clients!