Accounting Principles for Lawyers (Law Practitioner Series) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book sets out to prepare directors to manage their M&A projects — from strategy discussions and the preparation phase, through pre-funding negotiations, appointing professional advisers, the mechanics of M&As, negotiations, and the conclusion of contracts. Along the way, particular emphasis is placed on the legal, taxation, and financial implications. Written by leading experts in the field, Mergers and Acquisitions provides a detailed explanation of the options for those companies considering merging with or acquiring another business, and the processes involved.