Accounting, Organizations, and Institutions: Essays in Honour of Anthony Hopwood eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Companies and their advisors are frequently faced with questions regarding mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.В Until now, relevant information has only been available in large multi-volume sets or in volumes covering each aspect separately.В This will be the first single-volume desktop reference to cover all important aspects at once, including business, legal, finance, accounting, tax, and process issues. The author writes in an engaging, accessible style that will appeal to professionals and students alike. Anyone seeking ”one-stop shopping” for mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures will appreciate this very useful, concise, and readable new book.