Accounting Made Simple eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The rules and practices for Scrum — a simple process for managing complex projects—are few, straightforward, and easy to learn. But Scrum’s simplicity itself — its lack of prescription — can be disarming, and new practitioners often find themselves reverting to old project management habits and tools and yielding lesser results. In this illuminating series of case studies, Scrum co-creator and evangelist Ken Schwaber identifies the real-world lessons — the successes and failures — culled from his years of experience coaching companies in agile project management. Through them, you’ll understand how to use Scrum to solve complex problems and drive better results — delivering more valuable software faster.
Gain the foundation in Scrum theory — and practice — you need to:
• Rein in even the most complex, unwieldy projects
• Effectively manage unknown or changing product requirements
• Simplify the chain of command with self-managing development teams
• Receive clearer specifications — and feedback — from customers
• Greatly reduce project planning time and required tools
• Build—and release — products in 30-day cycles so clients get deliverables earlier
• Avoid missteps by regularly inspecting, reporting on, and fine-tuning projects
• Support multiple teams working on a large-scale project from many geographic locations
• Maximize return on investment!