The text that defined the cost accounting market. Horngren’s Cost Accounting defined the cost accounting market and continues to innovate today by consistently integrating the most current practice and theory into the text. This acclaimed, market-leading text emphasizes the basic theme of “different costs for different purposes,” and reaches beyond cost accounting procedures to consider concepts, analyses, and management. If you want the Book and Access Card order this ISBN: 0132795167 / 9780132795166 Cost Accounting with MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText — Instant Access — for Cost Accounting & MyAccountingLab — Valuepack Access Card, Component (1- semester access) Package Package consists of 0132109174 / 9780132109178 Cost Accounting 0132789132 / 9780132789134 MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText — Access Card — for Cost Accounting
Accounting for sustainable development performance eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!