Accounting for Payroll a Comprehensive Guide eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A hands-on guide to the ins and outs of nonprofit accountingNot-for-Profit Accounting Made Easy, Second Edition equips you with the tools you need to run the financial and accounting operations within your nonprofit organization. Even if you do not have a professional understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting, this handy guide makes it all clear with complex accounting rules explained in terms nonaccountants can easily understand in order to help you better fulfill your managerial and fiduciary duties. Always practical and never overtechnical, this helpful guide conforms to FASB and AICPA standards and:* Discusses federal single audit and its impact on nonprofits* Offers examples of various types of split-interest agreements* Shows you how to read and understand a nonprofit financial statement* Explains financial accounting and reporting standards* Helps you become conversant in the rules and principles of accounting* Updates board members, executive directors, and other senior managers on the accounting basics they should know for day-to-day operations* Features tables, exhibits, and charts that illustrate the content in a simple and easy-to-understand mannerSuitable for fundraising managers and executives–as well as anyone who needs to read and understand a nonprofit financial statement–this is the ultimate not-an-accountant’s guide to nonprofit accounting.