Accounting for Non-Accounting Students eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Explaining accounting as a way of understanding businesses and a means for evaluating them, this text first covers the accounting information system, including the role of accounting in an organization, the use of accounting information, measurement, processing and reporting accounting information, and the statement of cash flows. The second part focuses on the analysis and interpretation of financial accounting information, including the time value of money and financing, investing, and operating activities and their analysis. The fifth edition features a new case study of a start-up cookie business, a revised spreadsheet presentation, and new coverage of ethics. Annotation ©2003 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR