Accounting for Non-Accounting Students eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The Financial Times Guide to Using and Interpreting Company Accounts is designed for the non-accountant manager, investor or entrepreneur who is expected to have financial knowledge but may not have accounting training. Wendy McKenzie approaches the project via three key points: What information will I find in these accounts?; How do I analyse the accounts?; How can I use my analysis? Using publicly available actual accounts, the book begins by covering the ‘numbers’ from company accounts then moves on to information such as the financial review and then explains the logic of the accounts. To help with the interpreting of the numbers Wendy shows the reader how to understand issues such as cash flow, what this will tell you about a company, how to consider a competitor’s accounts and how to perform ratio calculations to help with company analysis