Accounting for Non-Accountants: The Fast and Easy Way to Learn the Basics eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Inside Accounting examines how accountants and non-accounting managers construct their company’s earnings. As well as considering the accounting structure such as budgeting and financial control, David Leung looks at how people prepare for and facilitate the audit, and how a person’s professional experience influences their view of the process and its results. His research into the theory and practice of accounting will be of interest to professionals and academics in the field, and to sociologists and academic researchers.