Accounting For Horror: Post-Genocide Debates in Rwanda eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Like its predecessors, this introductory text teaches students the fundamental concepts of healthcare finance, including both financial management and accounting. It was developed to be used in clinical and health services administration programs, in which students are primarily trained for careers in provider organizations.
New to the third edition are coverage of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, the impact of cost structure on risk, a revised approach to variance analysis, and revenue.