Accounting and Financial Management: developments in the international hospitality industry presents new and innovative research and developments in the field of accounting and financial management as it relates to the work of managing enterprises and organisations in the international hospitality industry. The content contains contributions from a rich source of international researchers, academics and practitioners including, university and college lecturers, professional accountants and consultants and senior managers involved in a wide range of teaching, scholarship, research, and consultancy in the hospitality industry worldwide. The material is drawn from their work and experience and relates directly to the management of hospitality undertakings. Therefore the up to date case studies and examples used are taken from a wide ranging of companies across the industry including large international chains such as Sheraton, Holiday Inn, and Intercontinental. Divided into three parts: Performance Management, Information Management and Asset Management the book tackles the following issues amongst others: * Performance management in the international hospitality industry * Benchmarking: measuring financial success * The profit planning framework * Making room rate pricing decisions * Hotel asset management UK and US perspectives * Lowering risk to enhance hospitality firm value Accounting and Financial Management: developments in the international hospitality industry presents current developments drawn from a combination of live fieldwork and practical experience and therefore will content will appeal to a wide-ranging readership including practising managers and financial controllers in hospitality organisations, professional accountants and consultants, postgraduate candidates studying for master’s degrees in hospitality management, and final year undergraduate students of hospitality management who elect to take an accounting option. * Presents current developments in the field from a combination of practical experience and live fieldwork. * Contains contributions from a rich source of international academic and practitioners. * Uses international case studies to explore and contextualise including Sheraton, Holiday Inn, and Intercontinental.
Accounting for Decision Making and Control, 7th Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
- Caution: You’re going to buy a digital copy (in PDF or EPUB format), not a paper book, access code or audiobook.
- The download link will be automatically sent to your email immediately after purchase.