Accounting and Financial System Reform in Eastern Europe and Asia eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
For non-accountant hospitality managers, accounting and financial management is often perceived as an inaccessible part of the business. Yet having a grasp of accounting basics is a key part of management. Using an ‘easy to read’ style, this book provides a comprehensive overview of the most relevant accounting information for hospitality managers. It demonstrates how to organise and analyse accounting data to help make informed decisions with confidence.
With its highly practical approach, this new Edition:
- Quickly develops the reader’s ability to adeptly use and interpret accounting information to further organisational decision making and control
- Demonstrates how an appropriate analysis of financial reports can drive your business strategy forward from a well-informed base
- Develops mastery of key accounting concepts through financial decision making cases that take a hospitality manager’s perspective on business issues
- Presents accounting problems in the context of a range of countries and currencies
- Includes a new chapter that addresses a range of financial management topics that include share market workings, agency issues, dividend policy as well as operating and financial leverage
- Includes a further new chapter that provides a financial perspective on revenue management
- Includes accounting problems at the end of each chapter to be used to test knowledge and apply understanding to real life situations
- Offers extensive web support for instructors and students that includes powerpoint slides, solutions to end of chapter problems, test bank and additional exercises.
The book is written in an accessible and engaging style and structured logically with useful features throughout to aid students’ learning and understanding. It is a key resource for all future hospitality managers.