Accounting and Financial Management: Developments in the International Hospitality Industry eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book changes the rules. Academic Press has long been regarded as the world’s leading Academic Publisher and now I know why. This book is a masterpiece. It proves that there is a new way of managing value that is completely different from the old. It is a well thought-out and researched book with good practical examples. In my senior executive roles at various multinational corporations I have needed to implement numerous methods from knowledge management, to intellectual capital management, and knowledge capital. I see intangible management as the upgrade to those techniques. I am now applying IM into the organization I work for. I was particularly impressed by the worked through examples in the book which guided me step by step through the process of how various branches of intangible management theory could be practically applied. It’s a book filled with new ideas, innovation, and out-of-box thinking. After researching intangible management on the net, I found that this book was acknowledged by the Association of American Publishers in their 2002 Outstanding Professional and Scholarly Titles Award. The book received an honorable mention as a work of exemplary scholarship as one of the two outstanding business, management & accounting books of 2002. After reading the book, I know why this book received the recognition it did. It’s well worth adding to your library.