Accounting and Business Valuation Methods: how to interpret IFRS accounts eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Financial Accounting introduces the financial statements and the conceptual framework
that underlies them in Chapter 1and builds on this foundation throughout
the remaining 12 chapters. The concepts and procedures that form the accounting
cycle are also described and illustrated early in the text (Chapters 2 and 3) and
are then applied consistently in the chapters that follow. By introducing financial
accounting’s most critical concepts and procedures early in the book and then
repeatedly applying them in the context of new material in later chapters, students
will finish the textbook with a sound grasp of introductory financial accounting
This book also features a new coauthor, Greg Berberich, from the University
of Waterloo, who brings 25 years of experience practising and teaching accounting
to the Fifth Canadian Edition textbook. Greg contributed to seven of the book’s 13
chapters and also suggested some of its new or revised pedagogical features.