Accountants’ Handbook, Financial Accounting and General Topics eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Accounting: Business Reporting for Decision Making, 6th Edition
Jacqueline Birt, Keryn Chalmers, Suzanne Maloney, Albie Brooks, Judy Oliver
Accounting: Business Reporting for Decision Making, 6th Edition builds on the success of its previous editions, but now has an enhanced business focus and ensuring key concepts are highlighted through business scenarios. In most chapters, we have used JB Hi-Fi Ltd either as case-study or as a basis for the chapter’s exercises or problems, which provides you with interesting real-world examples designed to support you to critically apply course concepts to real-world contexts. Each chapter contains a series of pre-work, activities and revision learning tools to support your studies and enhance understanding.
This is the latest offering from Jacqueline Birt, a Senior Lecturer at the University of Queensland and market-leading Accounting author. This resource is most suitable for introductory accounting units that have a focus on financial decision making in business rather than the preparation of financial reports. It is also highly suited to first-year units in accounting in business degrees, MBA introductory accounting units and accounting service units.