Abrahams’ and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Each exercise is clearly illustrated with color to show the precise muscles being trained. Chaptered by body part with an index by exercise. Some chapters show relationship between muscle and bone, eg:arms,chest. Some chapters show impact of varying your foot position, eg:upper and lower legs. Variations of each exercise are offered. Clear, straight-forward, not over-whelmed with too much informative but confusing detail.