A Practical Guide to Mentoring, Coaching and Peer-networking: Teacher Professional Development in Schools and Colleges eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Network Modeling and Simulation is a practical guide to using modeling and simulation to solve real-life problems. The authors give a comprehensive exposition of the core concepts in modeling and simulation, and then systematically address the many practical considerations faced by developers in modeling complex large-scale systems. The authors provide examples from computer and telecommunication networks and use these to illustrate the process of mapping generic simulation concepts to domain-specific problems in different industries and disciplines.
- Provides the tools and strategies needed to build simulation models from the ground up rather than providing solutions to specific problems.
- Includes a new simulation tool, CASiNO built by the authors.
- Examines the core concepts of systems simulation and modeling.
- Presents code examples to illustrate the implementation process of commonly encountered simulation tasks.
Offers examples of industry-standard modeling methodology that can be applied in steps to tackle any modeling problem in practice.