A Practical Guide to Integrated Marketing Communications (Marketing in Action) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Strategic Alliances and Marketing Partnerships will help readers understand how partnerships function and how they can manage them more effectively and efficiently. Dealing with key topics such as supply chain management, marketing channels and relationship management, it identifies the key factors that determine partnering excellence. Whatever the nature of the relationship – whether outsourcing, strategic alliances or co-manufacturing – there are eight distinctive relationship types identified by the authors to help managers optimize their business-to-business partnerships. With case studies from prominent, global organizations such as Wal-Mart, Toyota, General Motors and Dell, Strategic Alliances and Marketing Partnerships will help readers understand the problems that effect partnering and how to make decisions to improve both the relationship and productivity.