A Photographic Atlas for the Anatomy and Physiology Laboratory Seventh Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The last step in the IVF treatment cycle, embryo transfer, is also the process with the highest failure rate. No matter how good the laboratory technique is, a successful pregnancy will not be achieved without meticulous preparation of the uterus to accept the embryo. This book reviews the scientific evidence on endometrial receptivity, including histological, hormonal, biochemical, and immunological factors. Practical and concise, it supports gynecologists and embryologists to make evidence-based decisions that can influence the success rates of implantation and live births. Part of a series of books offering treatments and strategies for fertility and conception to optimize IVF outcomes, this volume is for all clinicians and embryologists working in reproductive medicine.