In this tough global competitions I agree that good products and fair prices are no longer sustainable competitive advantages for global companies. An attemp to do campaining on reduced price and better quality of product will increase sales by sacrificing profit, but other competitors will copy this strategy easily, and then this competitive advantage will last for short time. Many researchers have proven that the long lasting or sustainable competitive advantage is human capabilities. Those in critical positions should have sufficient skills, dexterity and judgements in such a way so they can produce added value to the companies. Human Capital is therefore a top priority for any CEO to be developed, created and managed in such a way that they will contribute to the companies growth in this tough global competition.Umar Hasan of Indonesia
A Risk Professional?s Survival Guide: Applied Best Practices in Risk Management eBook $12.00
100+ Management Models: How to Understand and Apply the World’s Most Powerful Business Tools eBook $13.00
A Handbook of Human Resource Management Practice eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.