A lack of in-depth philosophical analysis has left an unacceptable deficit in the understanding, appreciating and applying of Paulo Freire’s work. This lack of analysis promotes frequent misconceptions and creates superficial practice within education. Indeed, the philosophical assumptions contributing to Freire’s critical pedagogy require significant intellectual effort to identify, unravel, and ultimately evaluate on the basis of their epistemic, moral and pedagogical tenability. This book generates a far richer and yet more accessible understanding of Freire’s theories. It does so because such important ideas, values and attitudes should not suffer from classroom superficiality. Ideas such as banking education, conscientization and humanization are debased when they are reduced to slogans lacking the intellectual support they deserve. In order to understand such terms and their origins more fully, a more in depth examination of Freire’s concepts and their philosophical origins is desperately needed. This accessible book provides teachers, students and others with precisely such an examination of Freire’s ideas on transformative education.
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) eBook $12.00
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) eBook $13.00
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.