A Guide to Imagework: Imagination-Based Research Methods (Asa Research Methods in Social Anthropology) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Anthropology is an ever changing field and James L. Peacock’s revised version of his successful text, first published in 1986, covers current issues in cultural anthropology. It includes new topics such as globalization, gender and postmodernism, and reflects recent changes in perspective and language. Designed for students, it will also interest professional anthropologists.