A Century of Spin: How Public Relations Became the Cutting Edge of Corporate Power eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Make ideas contagious through every channel of communication Viral marketing — word-of-mouth marketing that spreads rapidly — is now mainstream, but some of its concepts are still catching on in the realm of public relations. Drawing partly on the theories of evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins, who used the phrase “meme” to describe a self-replicating unit of cultural information, Andy Green shows how contagious ideas –or memes — can spread through PR communications like a virus. This stimulating, original book shows how to harness the power of communication to send out a message not just virally, but through online traditional channels as well.