A Biblia do Marketing Digital eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
No industry has been affected more permanently and positively by the Internet than public relations. Winning PR in the Wired World brings everyone from the CEO to the director of marketing up to cyberspeed by teaching them everything they need to know about PR in the new digital economy. Readers will learn how to implement communications guru Don Middleberg?s four fast ?rules? to successful PR: 1) Speed Wins, 2) Everyone Is Now an Entrepreneur, 3) The World Ends Every 120 Days, and 4) Buzz Is Everything. Middleberg then breaks his rules down in detail and expands on them, offering his keen insight into the marketplace of today and tomorrow. Winning PR in the Wired World analyzes how traditional PR has changed?discussing what?s new, what works, and what doesn?t?and provides insight and advice on how to make offline and online PR work together for effective campaigns. This groundbreaking guide takes a practical look at powerhouse companies that have implemented effective PR campaigns on the Web, including Amazon.com, Britannica.com, Victoria?s Secret, Nike, and CDNow. Don Middleberg is the chairman and CEO of Middleberg Euro, the fastest-growing public relations agency in the country for the past two years, with offices in New York, San Francisco, and Boston. A leader in public relations and marketing, Middleberg is widely considered to be among the elite communications professionals in digital public relations. A noted author and lecturer, he is coauthor of the groundbreaking Middleberg/Ross Media in Cyberspace Study. Middleberg is regularly called upon for commentary by numberous magazines and newspapers and has appeared on CNBC, C/Net, CNN, and National Public Radio.