85 Inspiring Ways to Market Your Small Business: Inspiring, Self-help, Sales and Marketing Strategies That You Can Apply to Your Own Business Immediately eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Just what is meant by marketing communications, or marcom as it is frequently called? How does it fit in with other corporate functions, and in particular how does it relate to business and marketing objectives? All the evidence indicates that the vast majority of companies are without a marcom plan. With the continuing growth in brand competition and an increasing number of undifferentiated products, the demand for better marketing communications has grown substantially. In order to be ahead and stay ahead of your competition, it is essential to integrate all your marketing communications as part of your marketing plan.