42 Rules of Marketing: A Funny Practical Guide with the Quick and Easy Steps to Success eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Instagram is the fastest-growing social network in the world, soaring from 500 million to 1 billion active users in just two years. Users flock to the site thanks to its simplicity and use of the most popular social media features―image and video sharing, community, and personal insight.
Instagram For Dummies is here if you’re ready to get acquainted with the platform or want to find ways to do more with your Instagram account. Written by an team led by top Instagram trainer Jenn Herman, this book gives you tips for creating great Instagram images, personalizing your posts, connecting with the Instagram community, and working with Stories and IGTV.
Access Instagram on a computer or mobile device
Set up your profile
Connect with others
Share your stories
Shoot better Instagram images
From handling core functions to connecting with the Instagram community, this book shares the secrets you need to shine on social media like no other!